- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- Juice of 1 lime, divided
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of paprika
- 2 avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together corn oil, 1 tablespoon lime juice, garlic powder and paprika.
- Brush avocados, cut sides up, with corn oil mixture and add to grill, cut sides down. Cook until lightly browned and grill marks appear, about 3-4 minutes; let cool.
- In a small bowl, gently mash avocados using a potato masher. Add corn, red onion, goat cheese, cilantro, remaining lime juice, salt and pepper, to taste, and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.